Are you fed up with line faults affecting your business from making and receiving calls? Look no further.
Using VoIP Internet Dialling could be the answer. VoIP Internet dialling uses the same principles as Skype, which means a major cost saving on calls.
Some of the benefits of switching to VoIP include:
- Reduced costs of your telephone bills, statistics have shown a saving of up to 70% over BT standard rates
- Ability to carry and use your phone extension wherever you go (from your Blackberry, Apple iPhone and/or laptop)
- Better quality telephone calls
- Integration with other web-based services, such as video and audio conferencing
- Voicemail delivered to your email mailbox
- Renowned reliability from top manufacturers, such as Cisco Systems and Avaya