Powerful and Flexible Reporting in Retail Pro 9
In today’s retail environment, you have to deal with an overwhelming amount of transactional data originating from many different areas of your retail organization. Having a robust and flexible reporting solution that can consolidate all this information and present it in an easy-to-use, accurate and consistent manner is critical for success.
With Retail Pro 9, you can get an integrated reporting solution preloaded with 150+ standard reports that can have an immediate impact on your business and help you make better, more informed decisions. Using these standard reports, you can monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), track inventory stock levels, determine best/worst sellers, manage employee commissions, generate sales tax liability reports, determine top customers and much, much more. And if you have more sophisticated reporting needs, you can use any ODBC-compliant reports writer (such as Crystal Reports) to create custom reports for Retail Pro.
Retail Pro 9 Reports give you the ability to:
- Personalized reports within seconds
- Measure key inventory statistics (KPIs) against both margins achieved and inventory cost invested to ensure profitability and positive cash flow
- Monitor sales activity throughout the day using graphical reports by store, vendor, employee and even hour of day for key metrics such as total sales, average sales and margin
- Run end-of-day cash reconciliation reports that details the entire day’s transaction activities
- Measure key customer statistics to better understand your customer’s purchasing behaviour and to develop more targeted marketing campaign
- Analyse sales data to measure the effectiveness of pricing campaigns and to guide purchasing
- Determine profit margin by individual item, salesperson, product category and more for a variety of time periods so high-margin items are adequately promoted
- Designate role-based access levels to each report to ensure sensitive information is protected and reports are distributed safely and securely
- Scheduled reports to run automatically
- Export reports to Excel, Notepad, PDF, HTML or Crystal Reports for further manipulation